Early-stage passive investor in a Moonwalk program or a Moonwalk Company, directly or through an investment company. Voluntary contribution of time, connections and competence.
Moonwalk Program/Company The company that you acquire shares in as a Moonwalk Angel. Program companies'.
Moonwalk Program The holding company that owns the portfolio of companies in a Moonwalk program.
Moonwalk Moonwalk, the prime owner of programs at the outset, performs the service of coordinating the request for shares in Moonwalk programs and companies.
Moonwalk Program Companies
Startup companies in the Moonwalk Tomorrow portfolio in a prioritized deployment rank.
1) Moonwalk Angels must register as a Moonwalk Angel investor at the Moonwalk Launchpad page for the Moonwalk program/company they wish to invest in.
2) Moonwalk will perform the service of coordinating the request for shares. This company will not be responsible for the signing of the final documents, nor the transfer of funds or shares. Investors - along with their legal representatives - and the private placement Moonwalk company is fully responsible for the final share transactions.
3) Moonwalk Angels will either (a) hold a convertible note to become owners in the company they invest in, or (b) directly aqcuire shares in the company through private placement. Make sure you understand which form of investment (a or b) you are making.
4) The incorporation of the company will follow the regulations of The Private Limited Liability Companies Act ("Aksjeloven”) of Norway.
5) You will earn shares for each NOK you pay for the shares as stated in the private placement / convertible note.
6) There is no limit of shares. Up to 149 shareholders per round can invest in a Moonwalk company.
7) The Moonwalk Company will direct a private placement of new shares for the announced ownership share at the time of the share issue.
8) All commitments are made in Norwegian Kroner (NOK). Actual payment requests will be made in Norwegian Kroner (NOK) on the date of private placement.
9) In case of an open amount commitment (not price per share): The actual amount of shares issued will be calculated based on the transferred amount deposited to the bank account of the Moonwalk Company, less any transaction- and/or exchange fees.
10) A small amount (approximately NOK 50.000) will be withheld in the Moonwalk Company to both pay for and fulfill any regulatory obligations (accounting, auditing etc.).
11) The rest of the capital from the private pøacement will be the share premium fund, meaning the the actual share price will be decided by the amount of investments in the Moonwalk Company.
12) Moonwalk retains one A-share with veto rights in all Moonwalk Companies to protect the value of everyone's investment and avoid hostile takeovers. All but one or in some cases 100 shares are thus B-shares with full voting rights.
13) At time of funding round close, a company representative will send all registered Moonwalk Angel investors the specific procedures for becoming an owner, and the request for payment for the registered investment amount. All registration documents will then be made available to the Moonwalk Angel investor.
14) If a registered Moonwalk Angel investor wants to increase the commitment of funds, he/she can do so by making another registration on the Launchpad page for the Moonwalk.
15) Moonwalk Program portfilios will ship companies in the prioritized rank as shown on the Launchpad page for the Moonwalk, along with information regarding funding requirement for each startup. The more funding, the more startup will be deployed. If total funds exceeds the requirement for all startups, Moonwalk will allocate funds to maximize the portfolio value.
16) Shares in Moonwalk Programs/Portfilios and Companies are transferable by board approval, but might be subject to tag-along and/or drag-along rights.